Volunteer Walks, Talks & Tours Guide
There are always exciting things going on at Earth Trust, and we want to share them with the visiting public and local community. Some of the ways we can do this are via tours, talks and guided walks – could you help lead these?
What does the role involve?
Following full training you would:
- Support us with walks, talks and tours of our projects and in our greenspaces, covering a range of topics. Initially we are looking for support with tours about archaeology, our new sustainable building Earth Lab and our amazing River of Life project, but future topics could include wildlife, wellbeing, woodland management, and food and farming.
- Attend local events and give talks about our goals & objectives.
- Lead guided walks around our sites, which could range from mindfulness to wildlife topics.
This could involve:
- Meeting and engaging with the general public
- Learning about Earth Trust projects, goals and objectives
- Learning about the green spaces that we look after and why
- Learning to help people engage mindfully with their surroundings
- Representing Earth Trust and giving talks about us or related subjects
- Giving tours of our green spaces and talking about their history
To find out more, take a look at the volunteer role description.