Innovation Hub is an attractive, flexible multi-purpose space, sympathetically converted from a 19th Century cow barn with locally sourced materials and preservation of original barn features.
Innovation Hub features a large welcome and orientation area for visitors, and includes a small kitchen and toilet facilities, making it the perfect venue for conferences, exhibitions, seminars or meetings.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Natural daylight
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tables and seating (contact us to discuss capacity and layout options)
- Interactive screen, speaker and rotating camera
- Under floor heating provided by our onsite biomass boiler during winter
- Delicious daytime menus provided by our trusted catering partners
- Outdoor team building activities available (please enquire)
Each multi-use space is named after a native cattle breed, in recognition of the original barn history.
A Mezzanine room, accessible by an external staircase constructed from UK-sourced certified oak.
An L-shaped Exhibition Lobby
Large Meeting room with exposed barn beams
Business Suite containing a 2-person meeting pod