Director of Finance & Business Operations
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Earth Trust at a critical point in its development. This new role will form part of the Senior Leadership Team which will guide the Trust in delivery of our innovative strategy. You will lead the implementation of a transformative business model which has the potential to be a nationally relevant exemplar of sustainable land stewardship, fulfilling our vision of championing accessible green spaces where the living world thrives and where people develop a deep understanding of their environment and their role in caring for it. We are embarking on a multi-million pound capital redevelopment which will facilitate new income streams and allow us to engage with more people than ever before.
To support these pivotal changes an experienced Director of Finance & Business Operations is sought to lead and develop the business ambition, strategy and operations. Overseeing the core functions of the Trust to include commercial income generation, finance, fundraising, HR, marketing, IT and operations.
Duties will include:
- Leading on the development of business modelling for accessible green spaces.
- Driving successful income generation including the development of our venue hire business, hire of facilities including office spaces and the business units that describe the new Visitor Centre, the Earth Trust Farm, forestry and woodland, commercial letting.
- Monitoring cashflow, budgets, forecasts, management and financial accounts.
- Overseeing the HR function ensuring staff and volunteers are supported and cared for.
- Internal and external business communications.
- Development of organisational monitoring, reporting, attention and risk strategies.
- Supporting the fundraising strategy.
- Oversee facilities, contracts, leases and services to include policies and procedures.
You will be able to influence at a strategic level with significant experience of managing risk, team leadership and management, strategic planning whilst operating at a senior level. You will possess a deep understanding of business principles with strong commercial awareness, and be confident in reporting to stakeholders. Results driven, focused with passion and drive to add value to this new and exciting position.
Find out more:
To apply or for further information please contact Sue Rees: [email protected] or 07917 804779.
All enquiries or applications must go through Sue Rees Associates, any communication or CVs sent to Earth Trust directly will be rejected.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE