Innovation Hub is an attractive, flexible multi-purpose space, sympathetically converted from a nineteenth Century cow barn with locally sourced materials and preservation of original barn features.
Innovation Hub offers a large welcome and orientation area for visitors, alongside a variety of multi-use meeting or break out spaces, named after native cattle breeds in recognition of the original barn history.
- White Park: A Mezzanine room, accessible by an external staircase constructed from UK-sourced certified oak.
- Dexter: An L-shaped Exhibition Lobby
- Gloucester: Large Meeting room with exposed barn beams
Innovation Hub also includes a small kitchen and toilet facilities, making it the perfect venue for conferences, exhibitions, seminars or meetings.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Natural daylight
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tables and seating (contact us to discuss capacity and layout options)
- Interactive screen, speaker and rotating camera
- Under floor heating provided by our onsite biomass boiler during winter
- Delicious daytime menus provided by our trusted catering partners
- Outdoor team building activities available (please enquire)