Fison Barn is a stunning and beautifully maintained nineteenth century barn, a unique venue nestling in an Oxfordshire Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Fison Barn is a perfect venue for corporate events or staff away days – offering flexible areas and break-out space, we can accommodate everything from small meetings to corporate conferences.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do
Our eco-friendly biomass boiler provides under floor heating during winter for all our buildings. We harvest rain water for our toilets and our solar panels generate greenhouse-free electricity to meet a substantial portion of our electricity requirements.
Surrounded by nature and only 11 miles from Oxford
The large barn doors open onto our tranquil courtyard where bats and swallows have made their homes in the barn eaves, red kites swoop overhead and there are floral displays of herbs and plants attracting butterflies and insects. This courtyard area provides an ideal extension for events in good weather.
Nestling at the foot of the Wittenham Clumps, Fison Barn is set amidst 700 acres of stunning countryside yet is conveniently located just 11 miles from Oxford and 18 miles from Reading.
Fison Barn is approximately 17 metres by 6 metres and accommodates:.
- 200 standing
- 100 auditorium style seating
- 85 carousel seating with 10 x 5ft circular tables and chairs
- Tables and seating for up to 100 people
- Cinematic drop screen and ceiling-mounted projector
- Sound system for background music
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Under floor heating provided by our onsite biomass boiler during winter
- Open-air courtyard which provides an ideal extension for events in good weather
- An additional barn can be hired to give you extra space/a break-out area.
Get in Touch
…for a quote or to arrange a visit to view the barns:
For more information call 01865 407792 or email us.
Fison Barn is not staffed or open to the general public and appointments to view the facilities must be made in advance (the Earth Trust Office is open from 9am to 5pm weekdays only).